Book 8 of Wine & Country Life will take you on an adventure, where you’ll:
• Hear the story of the father of Virginia wine, Gabriele Rausse,
• Learn about both Virginia’s first vermouth at Flying Fox Vineyard and the 100+ year legacy at Chiles Peach Orchard,
• Ride alongside an Olympic eventer,
• Be a part of a girlfriends gathering at Pharsalia flower farm,
• Explore an intimate cottage-style home and garden,
• Stay locally at The Inn at Stinson Vineyards,
• Be inspired by a local botanical artist and a lighting designer,
• Read about the world’s largest social fraternity and a singer-songwriter who appeared on “The Voice,”
• Travel west to Moab, Utah, and
• See the makers behind delicious pastries and apothecary items.
Become a W&C Insider
Become a Wine & Country Insider and get 10% off your first order!