In Book 5 of Wine & Country Life, you’ll:
• Read about the sustainable work at DuCard Vineyards and how Rappahannock Oyster Co. is helping rebuild the industry,
• Enjoy southwest pairings from Chef Melissa Close-Hart,
• Explore the area’s hidden beauty on horseback,
• Tour a sophisticated local home,
• Create a romantic picnic vineyard-side,
• Travel locally to Prospect Hill,
• Learn about the history of the Jefferson Theater and Charlottesville Symphony’s new music director,
• Commemorate UVA’s first 200 years,
• Be inspired by Artist Brielle DuFlon and Chris Long as they use their work to support larger causes,
• Explore the rolling hills and charming villages of Vinci, Italy, and
• See the work of area artisans, from blacksmiths and metalsmiths to lure makers.
Become a W&C Insider
Become a Wine & Country Insider and get 10% off your first order!