As you open Book 4 of Wine & Country Life, you’ll:
• Learn about Veritas Vineyard & Winery’s English roots and Charlottesville’s oldest brewpub, South Street Brewery,
• Find delicious cheese-pairing suggestions,
• Enjoy a romantic picnic and a blush-inspired alfresco soiree,
• Be guided in preserving heirloom varieties by Southern Exposure Seed Exchange,
• Delve into the 250-year-old tradition of steeplechase,
• Tour a local estate that brings equestrian living to its finest,
• Stay locally at the Clifton Inn,
• Be inspired by portrait Artist Amy Varner and a husband-and-wife musical duo,
• Travel to the historic lavender abbey in Provence,
• Get to know local bakers and a jewelry designer, and more.
Become a W&C Insider
Become a Wine & Country Insider and get 10% off your first order!