Dubarry's Broadford has the relaxed and cozy feel of a favorite coat, but it is still easily dressed up or down. The perfect piece for town or country, the symmetrical patch pockets bring an element of vintage rustic to the ensemble. In addition to style this latest piece of Dubarry fashion is equipped for water repellent wear and and side entry handwarmer pockets.
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Waxed fabric weight is 295g/m2, with dry finish
- 40g/m² PrimaLoft® fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Centre front zip covered by button placket
- Contrast leather trimming
- Buttoned patch pockets with leather notch detail
- Side entry handwarmer pockets
- Dubarry real leather and metal branded badge at centre back collar
Dubarry of Ireland was established in 1937 to provide functional and stylish leather footwear inspired by the wild west coast of Ireland and Galway’s great sailing heritage, and we are proud to bring their craftsmanship to you in Charlottesville.