In Book 12 of Wine & Country Life, you’ll:
• Experience an inside look at Bunny Mellon's "Oak Spring" estate,
• Learn about the art of flower arranging with style maven Charlotte Moss,
• Visit with cheese-making nuns,
• Tour award-winning winemaker Michael Shaps' new vineyard,
• Discover Catoctin Creek Distilling Company's recent collaborations,
• Take the field with Nacho Figueras and the United Virginia Polo League,
• Step in the studio with local artist Anna Bryant,
• Travel the exotic cities of Morocco,
• Go Behind the Scenes with Richmond's Heritage Ensemble Theatre Company,
• Meet the master craftsmen at Rockbridge Guitars,
• Get to know an array of artisans, from chefs to winemakers and jewelry artists, and
• Learn about the on-trend, local farm-to-table and arts scenes.
IMPORTANT: When you purchase, you will receive instructions for on-line reading and off-line reading (download version).